Leo Ramirez is our Senior Project Manager and has been in the construction business for over 23 years. He began his construction experience working on residential homes before moving on to commercial construction. Along with building custom homes he has worked on numerous projects such as hotels, RV parks, and Industrial warehouse projects. Leo has been married for 22 years Continue Reading...
Who we are
Being in the construction industry for 20 + years, we stress the absolute highest levels of quality, performance, value, and service in each and every project we build. Our design ideas, expertise, and collective experience allow us to provide the very best in construction.
Our outstanding team of employees, craftsman, architects, designers, suppliers and sub-contractors have worked together under our leadership for many years.
We have established tradition and reputation for the following:
- Knowledge and Expertise
- Extraordinary service
- Timely performance
- Clean, polite, and trustworthy workers
- Member of the Greater Houston Builders Association, Texas Association of Builders and National Association of Home Builders
- NAHB, Certified Master Builder
- NAHB, Certified Green Builder
- Barry has been in the construction business for over 25 years. He began his construction experience doing commercial concrete before moving to his passion for custom home building. Barry's work experience and education earned him the Graduate Master Builder (GMB) and the Certified Green Professional (CGP) designations administered through the National Association of Home Builders, all while simultaneously working as Continue Reading...
- Byron is a partner alongside Barry, who he met on the job as a professional firefighter. Byron and Barry began working together building and remodeling homes in the Houston area on their days off from the fire department. Byron says one of the most satisfying moments in his construction experience was rebuilding homes that were damaged by Hurricane Ike. Byron Continue Reading...
- Danny, a member of the Texas Institute of Building Design and the American Institute of Building Design, has been designing homes for roughly 20 years. With an Environmental Design degree from Texas A&M University, Danny has a real passion for residential design and enjoys assisting clients create their dream home. Danny’s main objective is to “design a home from the Continue Reading...